Solid oral forms
- Pharmaceutical forms: tablets, capsules and powders
- Technologycal operations: blending, direct compression, high shear granulation, tableting, encapsulation of hard gelatine capsules
- Standard bulk size: 50 - 200 kg
- Commercial batch size of final product: 10,000 - 100,000
Packaging Presentations and Formats
- Variety of primary packaging (blisters, sachets, bottles) and final packaging
- Blisters packs: Material PVC/PVDC/PP/Aclar/ALU foils. Blister depth 10 mm. Blister minimum dimensions 30*80 mm, maximum dimensions 60*130 mm. In-line camera system. Secondary packaging; min (20x15x50 mm) - max (115x90x150 mm).
- Sachets: wimm).
- The number of blisters and sachets adaptable to custom requirements, as well as adding of various elements
- Bulk preparation and filling process in Class D (EU GMP).
- Total area 650 m2; Class D 440 m2
- Different type granulators; one step - high share 300 L, oscillating and rotating
- V-blenders (40-400 l)
- Two tableting machines; output max 200,000/h, diameter up to 20 mm
- Capsules filling machine 1,500 caps/min
- Gravity feed of equipment
- Blistering machine: max output 240 blisters/min
- Sachet filling machine: max output 200 sachets/min
- Semi-automatic bottle filling machines"
- Variety of formats and packaging presentation
- Flexibility in filling and packaging processes by easy switching between different formats